Here’s my top 8 side hustles that you don’t need a computer for in 2019.
Are you looking for the perfect side hustle?
If you are, then you have come to the right place.
I guess if you’re reading this article, then you already know what a side hustle is – right? No? Well here’s a short explanation.
A side hustle is just another name for a business you run in your own time whilst still having a fulltime job, or existing full time business. Side hustles are not the exclusive right of the employed, side hustles can be part time or additional income streams for entrepreneurs looking to expand their income streams. You can start a side hustle from home or offline, and a side hustle can be anything from driving for a rideshare company to being a virtual assistant.
These 8 side hustles can be started without the need for a computer or even to be online. All you need is enthusiasm and the motivation to start (and maybe a smartphone).
1) Home / Interior Decorating – are you creative? Your friends and family (and you) believe you have a good eye for colours and decorations? Like working with paint and paste? If that’s you, then designing or actually decorating someone’s home or even just a room can be a lucrative side hustle.
2) House Staging – nothing to do with theatre or luvvies. LOL. Some estate agents have empty homes that need to be shown like they are ‘lived in’, if you’re creative enough, you can offer a house staging service, you can also offer to supply the furniture as part of the service, at an extra cost.
3) “TAXI!” Well, almost, actually they’re known as rideshare companies; the like Uber, Lyft, Cabbify etc. You can use your own car and register with the rideshare companies using their apps to get fares. Make sure you have gone through the respective registrations and made the appropriate insurance changes beforehand.
Photo by JESHOOTS.com from Pexels
4) Wheely great food! Ha ha, want to get fit whilst making some cash? Or just like driving around your local area? Now you can get paid for it. Offer a delivery service for restaurants or take-aways. Or you can even sign up with food delivery companies like; Uber Eats, Just Eat, Deliveroo, Foodora, Skip the Dishes etc.
5) Rent out your spare room(s). You might need to register online (with AirBnB, or craigslist, or gumtree etc) but after that you can rent out a room or rooms, maybe you have an extension you can make minor building works and make it into a studio or self-contained ensuite room? An easy side hustle to make extra cash.
6) Storage Rental. Got a spare room, or outhouse or a garage you don’t use? With some container boxes or adding some walls inside, you can rent out spare space for storage. Another option is to offer small boxes storage and you can collect/deliver.
7) Holiday / vacation rentals. Do you live in a holiday/vacation spot? Are there rental opportunities around you? You can manage the long distance owners property for them, by offering additional services over and above those offered by Estate or Letting agents, maybe welcome and exit services, cleaning services, maintenance? Creative ideas and suggestions can be your usp (unique selling proposal).
8) Garden and landscaping. Have you got green fingers, like potting around in the garden? This side hustle could be ideal for you. Mowing lawns, raking leaves, and maintaining gardens is a great business to start, especially if you already have the tools yourself.
Photo by PhotoMIX Ltd. from Pexels
You can offer a variety of services and charge according to what services you offer. This can also be all-around seasonal services and include property maintenance such as gutter clearing in the autumn and spring as well as having the lawn aerated, grass fertilization, and gardens weeded.
There you have it, anything in there take your fancy? You are probably thinking about how to market your new side hustle? There are lots of ways to do this, from knocking doors, to dropping leaflets door-to-door, to advertising in local shops and supermarkets even using social media with geo-location.
I hope you’ve enjoyed these 8 side hustles you can start – even tomorrow.
By the way, MyBizTips has collaborated with a top-tier, highly successful online entrepreneur to offer you this how-to-start-a-business course for only $27! It’s a one-time payment; no hidden charges.
Take advantage of this offer now at PASSIVE SCHOOL. 🤑💸💲💰
Till next time…
Commit To Success – We Are Part Of Your Team,
Peter Bright and the MBT Team